Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Thursday, August 8, 2013

SPLATTER PARK



PANTS / BLAZER / HEELS MANGO - CROP TOP RIVER ISLAND

I really enjoyed creating the nails for this look. It's based on the pattern of the pants and the colors are just brilliant. I just can't get enough of the splatter technique, it's so easy to create I think anyone could do it. 

For a tutorial of this amazing yet simple nail art click here

WARNING: it can get really messy but it's so much fun ^^. Splatter away! 


Find the similar items here:


Photos by Duy Tam

16 comments:

  1. I love this outfit!
    The details on the pants are amazing!

    You have such a great blog! I love it :)
    your reader from La Dolce Moda
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit darling, you look great in white! And ohh, I LOVE your nails! <3

    have a wonderful day,

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so chic and elegant
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beside the look i love the nails an hair! Prfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah...these nails are gorgeous! How did you do them?? <3 I will watch this tutorial (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing nail art!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! I love that the nails echo your pants but aren't an exact copy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    great pics and a sweet naildesign!
    Love
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Blog :)I love the color coordination and the NAILS <3
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic outfit! I love your chic printed pants! <3
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow those nails look really arty...great outfit as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg.! you look so pretty in this outfit .! really you look gorgeous

    ReplyDelete