Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, October 14, 2013

SPORTANEOUS






SWEATPANTS / TOP / ANKLE BOOTS ZARA - PURSE DKNY - BEANIE ASOS

The first picture is so funny. Those camera men where sneaking behind me and one gave me bunny ears lol. I was so focused on posing that I didn't even noticed. My brother who's also my photographer didn't tell me what happened so I found out when I was home viewing my pictures xD. They even filmed us for awhile. It's for some project in my city Leeuwarden. Moving on to today's outfit. This is the first sporty outfit I've ever posted and I like it very much! You can perfectly match this look with some sneakers but I chose for some heels to make it more feminine. This is definitely a style that I will rock more often.

Find the similar items here:





Photos by Duy Tam

7 comments:

  1. AMAZING!! And haha, what a superb photobomb! You look AMAZING! It's always good to get a bit spontaneous sometimes with fashion, you discover looks that you never thought you could rock! And I'd say rocking the look with heels was the perfect touch! You've inspired me to try a sporty look now! Haha.

    Nailah
    www.theofficearmoire.com

    P.S., I just looked at the first picture again and cracked up to myself! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahha thank you for your comment! I really enjoyed reading it :).

      Delete
  2. kudos to your brother for wonderful photos...and yes you should rock this kind of sporty outfits often, this one is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that first picture is so awesome! loving this outfit hun, you're looking so fab! love those pants a lot, and they look amazing with that crop top<3 fantastic!

    http://stylebylinda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous outfit, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture is gold! I love how you're so focused and they're absolutely silly.
    Again, fierce outfit and very inspirational.

    www.primpedandprimed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete