Pages

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Monday, December 9, 2013

STYLIGHT "SHARE FASHION" CONTEST (FINAL ROUND)


The final round of the Stylight "Share Fashion" is a wrap and these are my 10 entries. The theme for this round is "Winter". Which look is your favorite? Mine is the 1st look, Diva. I'm so excited to find out who's the winner of the 3rd and final round. And of course very very curious who the overall winner will be. The overall winner will have the honor to go to Berlin Fashion Week in January. How awesome is that?! Fingers crossed!

Photos by Duy Tam

7 comments:

  1. HELLO!.

    I just found your blog, and I loved it.

    You have a new follower!.

    The truth is that it is difficult to opt for any look, they are all great in their own way, the "Leather and fur" liked.

    I follow you on bloglovin too, and I invite you to visit my blog about hairstyles.

    See you!

    Coletas-Rebeldes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!I find you post very interesting )

    Read my post about Christmas diy ==> CHRISTMAS DIY

    Kiss Madina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you do those drawings?!! My favourite is the #Winter look!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impeccable talent! :D Forget anyone who's told you any different!

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete