Monday, June 23, 2014

Thea Element in Lisbon

DRESS THEA ELEMENT - HEELS ZARA

I just came back from a fun weekend getaway with my brother/photographer Tyler. These photos are taken on our balcony in Lisbon. The view is amazing don't you think? It was really nice weather so I wore my cute dress from Thea Element. It has an inner shorts attached so you don't have to worry about anything :P. What an invention! On warm summer days I like to wear my hair up and this hairdo compliments the dress really well I must say. Anyway, I will tell you guys more about Lisbon soon. Have a great day everyone! 

Photos by Tyler Nguyen

16 comments:

  1. Great outfit! And your photos are always so beautiful too!

    -X-

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the location and the outfit - so beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The architecture is simply amazing, love that little balcony. Your dress is beautiful, as your whole look!

    xx,
    Tania
    http://inspiremyfancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures! Looks like an amazing place :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The look and the view are both great!

    www.allnnothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great review! ^_^
    Do you want to follow eachother with?))

    http://fashionelenblog.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful outfit! :)
    hugs

    http://kat-von-rose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous view. I love picturesque balconies!

    Katie <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice view, I am portuguese, but I leave on Azores islands, but I was in Lisbon for few hours a few days ago! ;)

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete