Saturday, July 19, 2014

Something bought something blue

SHORTS / TOP THEAELEMENT - BAG AMICLUBWEAR - HAT THE KOOPLES - BOOTS JEFFREY CAMPBELL - SUNGLASSES RAY BAN


About 2 weeks ago I experienced my first festival and it was awesome! We had so much fun and I really enjoy the variety of fashion. From bohemian to grunge and girly I love it all! The outfit I have on now is also inspired by the festival look. The top and bottom are from Thea Element. It's the sister brand of Thea By Thara. Isn't it cute? One little tip if you are planning to go to a festival. Wear something comfortable and light. It can be really hot in the partying crowd. But most of all just enjoy yourselves! 

Photos by Tyler Nguyen & Duy Tam Nguyen

PS: Don't forget to enter my awesome giveaway for a chance to win a Suitsuit luggage set (value €437,-)

- Enter here -

6 comments:

  1. Love this! And the hat is perfect- especially for a festival all day in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this top ! :)

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gorgeous
    I love your blog You have great idea's of styling
    Lets follow each other ?
    Please let me know I blog about latest trends and lifestyle
    Kisses
    http://www.irenadworld.com/
    Irena D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found your blog randomly, I got stuck on it for the last ten minutes, well done, you look great !

    greetings from Sweden !

    www.leennilsson.com xx

    ReplyDelete